E3 USERS INFORMATION
On the weekend of Aug 17th 2019, PACC will take a step towards modernization to prepare for an ever expanding and streamlined future for PACC and its employees.
Beginning 6pm Friday night, for approximately a 24 hour period email addresses now residing at Sierra will be moved to the Microsoft Office 365 tendency. During this period, email accounts will NOT be available. All email accounts should be available by Saturday evening.
- NO NEW OR INCOMING EMAIL SHOULD BE LOST DURING THIS PROCESS
- FOR MOST ACCOUNTS, EMAIL INBOXES WILL NOT BE MOVED, JUST THE EMAIL ADDRESS.
- BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR AND CHECK BACK FOR DAILY UPDATES DURING THIS EMAIL MIGRATION PROCESS – THE LINK FOR THIS PAGE WILL ALSO BE IN THE FOOTER OF ALL PACC WEBSITE PAGES AS “STAFF O365”
Beginning Saturday evening, you will be able to access your email address by opening any web browser and going to https://portal.office.com and follow the prompts.
- You will need your current PACC email address, a secondary email account, Gmail, Yahoo, Verizon it doesn’t matter and a phone number where you can receive a text message
- Your office 365 email account is a self-server account, that means if you lose your password or forget your password, you will be able to re-set it yourself.
- You will keep your current email address; you will just pick it up your email from Microsoft Office 365 at https://portal.office.com