PACC EMAIL USER INFORMATION
CURRENT UPDATES FOR EMPLOYEES
- 09/30/19 – 10:00am – All accounts have been created and Office365 is now available to our staff. You can go to https://portal.office.com and login…. your user name is your email address, the actual email address, and the temp passcode is Bridge6151$ You will be required to enter a new passcode, then set your time zone and your preferences. If you have any issues, call the office, drop and email to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org You can always find the link for Office 365 at the bottom of each web page at our web site. Thank you for your patience
- 09/29/19 – 9:00pm – Please check back in the morning OR call support at the PACC office in the morning. Users have to be entered manually and the process is taking some time. Thank you for your patience
- 09/29/19 – 10:00am – Email address migration is complete, we will spend the rest of the day setting up Office 365 for for PACC. Please check back after 7pm today for instructions on how to access your Office 365. Thank you for your patience
- 9/28/2019 – 6:00pm..The email migration continues, setups are in process, we’re awaiting word from Sierra about the status of the migration. As soon as we hear and can verify we will complete all setups for all 180 users and complete our system configuration needs.
- 9/28/2019 – 9:30am..Email migration continues to progress, however, expecting minor delays in completing the migration
- 9/27/2019 – 8:00pm..Email migration is progressing as expected…the full list of addresses and all setup should be completed by late Saturday night. If you need to reach out to a manager, use the internal SetWorks messaging system
- 9/27/2019 – 7:45am..At this time all issues are resolved and we expect the deployment to go off without any problems. Please keep in mind the support contact information below should you may need to contact support during this email migration
On the weekend of Sept 28th 2019, PACC will take a step towards modernization to prepare for an ever expanding and streamlined future for PACC and its employees.
Beginning 5pm Friday night, for approximately a 24 hour period email addresses now residing at Sierra will be moved to the Microsoft Office 365 tendency, email addresses only During this period, email addresses will NOT be available. All email addresses should be available by Saturday evening, no later than Sunday evening
- NO NEW OR INCOMING EMAIL SHOULD BE LOST DURING THIS PROCESS
- BOOKMARK THIS PAGE FOR AND CHECK BACK FOR CONTINUOUS UPDATES DURING THIS EMAIL MIGRATION PROCESS
Beginning Saturday or Sunday evening, you will be able to access your email address by opening any web browser and going to https://portal.office.com and follow the prompts. This page will contain more information when that option is made available by Microsoft…so, please check back often